Why do you ask?
Perhaps you’ve noticed:
- Our car seems to be permanently decorated with horse slobber.
- Try as I might to avoid this, I often come home from the pasture with bits of hay filtering into my underwear. (Hoping that isn’t too much information!)
- My pasture shoes are permanently caked with mud.
- Our car smells of grain and other distinct horse aromas.
- I have been seen in grocery stores with swipes of green goo adorning my clothes.
- We have a rather large category in our budget devoted to “Horses.”
- Every single day one of us loads feed into our car and heads to the pasture, whether we feel like it or not.
Yes, we have horses.
And we wouldn’t have it any other way.